Sunday, July 20, 2008

True friendship is seen through the heart, not through the eyes

I officially said good buy to a life long friend today, though in my heart there will never really be a good bye. I cried as people ive known since i was 7 and 8 years old stood up and recounted how my friend had touched their lives, i was way too much of a wreck to speak myself, I just couldn't do it.

He touched my life in so many ways and he was instrumental in my development as a creative person. I will never forget him and his influence on me is strong. I am a better person for knowing him but i am terribly sad tonight and my heart is a little more broken and beat up today then it was yesterday.

2 comments:

Elle said...

So sorry about your friend.

Jenny DeMilo said...

Thanks Elle, its been rough but theres really nothing you can do but feel the pain until you dont feel it anymore.