Sunday, November 8, 2009

Jenny DeMilo's Cleavage


Jenny DeMilo's Clevage, originally uploaded by Jenny Demilo.

Ive been taking some black and whites lately, mostly of my adventures around town (i post them often on twitter http://www.twitter.com/jennydemilo )I love the feel and mystery of black and white photos and moving forward i will be talking a lot more of them..of myself. I shoot most of all my own pictures and typically i use bright vibrant colors to accent my bright vibrant personality but I'm really enjoying getting a little moodier with shadow and light.

i shot this one this morning as i woke up with the light beaming in my bedroom window early in the AM. I know boys get morning wood, i however get morning cleavage.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Black and Whites eliminate the confusion that color can bring. It cuts through to the line of things. Breasts and the figure do well in B&W.

Ive missed your posts!

Anonymous said...

Great cleavage.
Great pic.
Hope you visit Florida someday.

Anonymous said...

I was an atheist until I saw this!